Saturday, January 15, 2011

Parkas and Short Hair

I love that Parkas have come back into fashion in recent years (or maybe they were never out). I want to join in the chic warmth! This one is perfect for the cold Colorado weather and would be one of those additions to my wardrobe that would last me years. Too bad it costs 700 dollars, which will never happen with my extremely limited student budget. But maybe one day ;)

On another note, I have been thinking of chopping all my hair off. There are so many trendy short hair styles right now. I am obsessed with Carrie Mulligan's and would love to figure out my own version of that. Her pics in the October issue of Vogue were completely swoon worthy! Plus, this hair change would be another reason to buy a parka; my head would be cold...so I would obviously need a lovely faux fur hood to keep me warm.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I just adored that issue of Vogue. She looks so adorable with short hair, and I'm sure you would too! I hope that I get to see you sporting some short locks very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete