Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reasons to Smile

The past two weeks have been hellishly stressful. Many tears and much insecurity about the future. Yet these people never cease to make me smile. Thank you Michael, Mom, Dad, Lydia, Lynnae, Lea and Jack one million times for always making my my life light up with your love, support and perfectly quirky personalities!


P.S. The pic of my parents is insanely old..but isn't it awesome? too awesome not to post.
Also...thanks Lyds for some of the pics you didn't know I was stealing. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your parents and of you girls! Such beauty. And I know how difficult these transitions can be. I've been having an immensely difficult time here. I'm also very confused, and I've cried--A LOT. But know that you will be okay, you will walk away stronger, and you will have the wonderful support of your sweet husband and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of your parents is awesome! Glad stuff has started coming together for you guys in Denver....how are you liking DU so far?

    ReplyDelete